If you need to inspect your sewer line, you can rent a sewer camera from various equipment rental companies. Renting a sewer camera can save you a lot of money compared to buying it since it’s a costly and infrequently used piece of equipment. Below are some places where you can rent a sewer camera:
– Equipment rental stores: Many hardware stores and equipment rental stores offer sewer camera rentals. They have a wide range of equipment, including sewer cameras, that you can rent at an affordable rate. Some of the popular rental stores include Home Depot, Lowe’s, Sunbelt Rentals, Hertz Equipment Rentals, and United Rentals, among others. You can check online or visit the store to get more information about their rental options and prices.
– Plumbing supply stores: Some plumbing supply stores provide rental services for sewer cameras. They may have more advanced and specialized equipment than the general rental stores. They can also give you advice on the type of sewer camera that fits your specific needs. You can search online or ask for referrals from your local plumber.
– Online rental companies: Several online rental companies specialize in renting out equipment for various needs, including sewer cameras. Examples of these companies include Tool Rental, RentalHQ, Rentittoday, and BigRentz. You can browse their websites or give them a call to check if they have the sewer camera you are looking for.
When renting a sewer camera, make sure you understand the rental terms, including the insurance coverages, deposit, and return policy. Also, ask for the instructions, maintenance requirements, and proper usage procedures to avoid damaging the equipment.
1. What is a sewer camera?
A sewer camera is a device used to inspect the inside of sewage pipes and drains for blockages, cracks, and other problems. It is a crucial tool for plumbers and homeowners alike to identify and fix issues before they become worse.
2. Where can I rent a sewer camera?
You can find a local rental company that specializes in plumbing equipment and tools or check online for rental services that offer sewer cameras. Home improvement stores like Home Depot and Lowe’s may also carry them for rent.
3. Are there different types of sewer cameras available for rent?
Yes, there are different types of sewer cameras available for rent depending on your specific needs. Some cameras come with push rods and are ideal for smaller pipes, while others come with longer cables for larger pipes. There are also self-leveling cameras, pan-and-tilt cameras, and high-resolution cameras for more in-depth inspections. Make sure to speak with the rental company to determine which type of camera is best for your project.
4. How much does it cost to rent a sewer camera?
The cost to rent a sewer camera varies depending on the type of camera, rental period, and location. On average, rental fees range from $75 to $300 per day. It’s best to check with local rental companies and compare prices to find the best deal. Some rental services may also offer discounts for longer rental periods or repeat customers.