If you’re facing issues with your sewer lines or want to inspect them to ensure they’re in good condition, you’ll need to rent a sewer camera. These cameras provide a clear visual of the sewer lines helping you to demystify the cause or location of a clog or damage.
Fortunately, it’s now easier than ever to rent a sewer camera. Here’s where you can rent a sewer camera:
1. Home improvement stores: You can check out stores like Home Depot, Lowe’s or Menards. These stores offer equipment rentals for home projects, including sewer cameras. Visit their websites and search for available camera rentals near you.
2. Rental companies: Many rental companies specialize in sewer cameras and other equipment for plumbing and draining jobs. Visit their websites and search for a sewer camera or drainage camera rental. Examples of rental companies include United Rentals, Sunbelt Rentals, and Herc Rentals. Be sure to check their rental terms, as well as pricing and availability.
3. Online companies: Several online rental companies offer reliable sewer camera rentals at affordable prices. These companies work best if the rental process is convenient for you. Examples of online rental companies include RentalHQ, RentItToday, and Zilok. Check out their online reviews and rent from trusted sites.
In conclusion, renting a sewer camera is a great option when you suspect any problems with your sewer lines. Home improvement stores or rental companies are your best options for renting a sewer camera, and online rental companies are also available. Be sure to research your choices and read reviews to have a hassle-free experience.
1. Where can I rent a sewer camera?
Answer: Several tool rental companies offer sewer camera rental services. Look for companies that specialize in plumbing, sewer and drain equipment. You can also check with local plumbing supply stores and equipment rental centers. Some companies may require a deposit and a valid ID before renting the equipment.
2. How much does it cost to rent a sewer camera?
Answer: The cost of renting a sewer camera can vary depending on the company and the duration of the rental. Typically, daily rental fees can range from $100 to $300 depending on the camera’s capabilities. Some rental companies may also offer weekly or monthly rental options that can save you money in the long run.
3. What equipment do I need to rent along with the sewer camera?
Answer: In addition to the sewer camera, you may also need to rent a monitor, recording device, and lighting equipment. The monitor displays the images captured by the camera, while the recording device allows you to save and playback footage. The lighting equipment is necessary to illuminate the sewer line and help you see any obstructions or damages.