To view Ring Camera on Firestick, follow the steps below:
1. First, ensure that your Firestick and Ring Camera are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Next, download and install the Ring app on your Firestick from the Amazon Appstore.
3. Open the Ring app and log in with your Ring account details.
4. Once you are logged in, go to the “Devices” section and select the Ring Camera you want to view.
5. Click on the live view option to start streaming the camera feed.
6. If you have multiple Ring Cameras, you can add them to a “Favorites” list for quicker access.
7. You can also use Alexa voice commands to view your Ring Camera on Firestick. For example, say “Alexa, show me the front door camera” and the camera feed will appear on your TV screen.
It’s important to note that you’ll need a Ring Protect plan to access recorded footage. The Ring Protect plan offers cloud video recording and storage for a monthly fee. With a Ring Protect plan, you can also create custom motion zones and receive motion-activated alerts.
In summary, to view Ring Camera on Firestick, you need to download and install the Ring app, log in with your Ring account details, select the camera you want to view, and click on the live view option. You can also use Alexa voice commands to view your camera feeds.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I view my Ring camera on Firestick?
Yes, you can view your Ring camera on Firestick by downloading the Ring app on your Firestick device and logging in with your Ring account credentials.
2. Do I need a Ring Protect subscription to view my camera on Firestick?
No, you do not need a Ring Protect subscription to view your camera on Firestick. However, a subscription can provide additional features such as video recording and sharing.
3. Is it possible to view multiple Ring cameras on Firestick?
Yes, you can view multiple Ring cameras on Firestick by adding them to your Ring account and accessing them through the Ring app on your Firestick device. You can also use the Ring app to customize the view and settings for each camera.