If you want to save a Snap from Memories to your Camera Roll, you can easily do it in just a few steps. Here’s how:
1. Open Snapchat and swipe up from the camera screen to access Memories.
2. Find the Snap you want to save to your Camera Roll and tap and hold on it.
3. From the options that appear, select “Export Snap.”
4. Next, choose “Save Image” to save the Snap to your Camera Roll.
5. If you want to save multiple Snaps at once, you can select multiple by tapping on them while holding down your finger and then selecting “Export Snap” from the options.
6. Once you’ve saved a Snap to your Camera Roll, you can edit it, share it with friends, or keep it for yourself.
It’s important to note that when you save a Snap to your Camera Roll, it will no longer be saved in your Memories. If you want to keep the Snap in both places, you’ll need to save it twice.
Overall, saving a Snap from Memories to your Camera Roll is a quick and easy process. Just remember to follow the steps above and you’ll have your favorite Snaps saved in no time!
Commonly Asked Questions
1. How do I save a snap from Memories to Camera Roll?
To save a snap from Memories to Camera Roll, simply open the snap from Memories and swipe up on the screen. From there, select the “Export Snap” option and choose “Save to Camera Roll.”
2. Can I save multiple snaps from Memories to Camera Roll at once?
Yes, you can save multiple snaps from Memories to Camera Roll at once. Simply select the snaps you want to save by tapping and holding on each snap, and then tap the “Export” button. Choose “Save to Camera Roll” to save them all at once.
3. Will the saved snaps from Memories still be available in the Memories section?
Yes, the saved snaps from Memories will still be available in the Memories section. Saving a snap to Camera Roll simply creates a copy of the snap on your device’s camera roll, while the original snap remains in Memories.