Resetting the Arlo Pro 4 camera is a straightforward process that can be done in a few simple steps. Whether you want to start fresh or troubleshoot a problem, resetting the camera can help. Here are the steps to reset the Arlo Pro 4 camera:
1. Locate the reset button: The reset button is located on the back of the camera.
2. Press and hold the button: Use a paperclip or a similar object to press and hold the reset button for about 10 seconds. Release the button when the LED light flashes amber.
3. Wait for the camera to restart: The camera will restart and the LED light will turn solid green when it is ready.
4. Reconnect the camera: Once the camera is reset, you will need to reconnect it to your Arlo account. Follow the on-screen instructions to reconnect the camera.
Important: Resetting the camera will erase all the settings and configurations. Make sure to take note of any important settings before resetting.
If you are having trouble resetting the camera, try the following steps:
1. Make sure the camera is fully charged or connected to a power source.
2. Check your Wi-Fi connection and make sure it is working properly.
3. If the camera still won’t reset, contact Arlo support for assistance.
In conclusion, resetting the Arlo Pro 4 camera is a simple process that can be done in a few steps. Whether you are troubleshooting or starting fresh, resetting the camera can help. Just remember to take note of any important settings before resetting and follow the on-screen instructions to reconnect the camera.
1. How do I reset my Arlo Pro 4 camera?
To reset your Arlo Pro 4 camera, press and hold the reset button located on the bottom of the camera for about 10 seconds, until the LED on the front of the camera blinks amber. Then release the button and wait for the camera to restart.
2. Will resetting my Arlo Pro 4 camera erase all my settings and recordings?
Yes, resetting your Arlo Pro 4 camera will erase all your settings and recordings. This means that you will need to set up your camera and reconfigure all your settings, including your Wi-Fi network, motion detection zones, and alerts. You will also lose all your recorded footage.
3. What should I do if my Arlo Pro 4 camera is not resetting?
If your Arlo Pro 4 camera is not resetting, try the following steps:
– Make sure that you are pressing and holding the reset button for at least 10 seconds.
– Check that the camera is properly plugged in and has power.
– Try resetting the camera using a different power outlet or cable.
– Contact Arlo support for further assistance.
4. Can I reset my Arlo Pro 4 camera remotely?
No, you cannot reset your Arlo Pro 4 camera remotely. You need to physically press and hold the reset button located on the bottom of the camera to reset it. However, you can access your Arlo account remotely to view your camera’s live stream and recorded footage.