If you’re having trouble reconnecting your Wyze Camera, don’t worry, you’re not alone. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you get your camera back online:
1. First, make sure that your camera has power and that the Wi-Fi network you’re trying to connect to is working properly.
2. Next, reset your camera by holding down the setup button for 20 seconds until the yellow light starts flashing.
3. Go to the Wyze app on your smartphone and tap the “+” button to add a new device. Select “Wyze Cam” from the list and follow the on-screen instructions to connect to your Wi-Fi network.
4. If the app is having trouble finding your camera, try moving it closer to your Wi-Fi router.
5. If you’re still having trouble, try connecting your camera to a different Wi-Fi network to see if the issue is with your home network.
6. If none of these steps work, try deleting the camera from your Wyze app and then re-adding it.
7. If all else fails, contact Wyze support for further assistance.
It’s important to note that Wyze Cameras can sometimes have connectivity issues due to factors such as distance from the router or interference from other devices. However, following these steps should help you get your camera reconnected and back up and running in no time.
FAQs for How To Reconnect Wyze Camera
1. How do I reset my Wyze camera?
To reset your Wyze camera, first unplug it from the power source. Then, press and hold the setup button on the bottom of the camera for 20 seconds. After 20 seconds, release the button and wait for the camera to restart.
2. Why won’t my Wyze camera connect to Wi-Fi?
If your Wyze camera won’t connect to Wi-Fi, try restarting your router and modem. Also, make sure the camera is within range of the Wi-Fi signal. If those steps don’t work, try resetting the camera and setting it up again.
3. How do I reconnect my Wyze camera to the app?
To reconnect your Wyze camera to the app, first make sure the camera is powered on and connected to Wi-Fi. Then, open the Wyze app and tap the plus sign in the top left corner. Follow the on-screen instructions to add the camera back to the app.