To not save Instagram photos to the camera roll, there are a few steps you can take. The first step is to open the Instagram app on your device. Once you are on the home tab, click on your profile icon located on the bottom right corner of the screen. After that, open the three horizontal lines present on the top right corner of your profile. You will find the settings option there. Click on the settings option and then scroll down until you find the “Original Posts” option.
Under this option, you will see the “Save Original Posts” toggle button. You need to toggle this option off, which will stop saving the photos to the camera roll. This way, any new photo or video that you post on Instagram will not automatically save to your camera roll.
And if you want to delete the Instagram photos that are already saved in your camera roll, you can do so by accessing your camera roll, selecting the Instagram photos, and then deleting them one by one or selecting all and deleting them.
Another way to stop saving Instagram photos to camera roll include turning off the auto-save option in your device’s settings. You can follow these steps: Settings > Photos (or camera) > toggle off the Instagram option.
In summary, follow these steps to not save the Instagram photos to your camera roll:
- Open the Instagram app and navigate to your profile
- Open the “Settings” option
- Find the “Original Posts” option and toggle off “Save Original Posts” option to stop auto-saving.
- To delete already saved photos, go to the camera roll, select the photos and delete them.
- You can also turn off the auto-save option in your device’s settings.
1. Can I use Instagram without saving photos to my camera roll?
Yes, you can use Instagram without automatically saving photos to your camera roll. You just have to change your settings in the app. This article will guide you through the steps.
2. How do I turn off the option to save Instagram photos to the camera roll?
To turn off the option to save Instagram photos to your camera roll, go to your profile and click on the three lines in the top right corner. Then, click on “Settings” and scroll down to “Save Original Photos”. Toggle the button off to turn off the option.
3. Will turning off the option to save Instagram photos to my camera roll affect my ability to share posts?
No, turning off the option to save Instagram photos to your camera roll will not affect your ability to share posts. You can still share posts by using the “Share” button on the bottom right corner of the post. This button allows you to share the post through other apps or send it as a direct message.