To keep your Blink camera visible on your Echo Show at all times, you can follow the steps outlined below:
1. Ensure that your Blink camera is properly set-up and working correctly. This means that it should be connected to your home Wi-Fi network and you should be able to access it using the Blink app on your smartphone or tablet.
2. Install the Alexa app on your smartphone or tablet if you haven’t already done so.
3. Open the Alexa app and select the menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen. From the list of options that appears, select “Skills & Games”.
4. In the search bar at the top of the screen, type in “Blink for Home”. This should bring up the Blink skill for Alexa.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to link your Blink account with your Alexa account. This will allow you to view your Blink camera on your Echo Show device.
6. Once you have linked your accounts, say “Alexa, show me my Blink camera” to your Echo Show device. Your camera’s live feed should then appear on the screen.
7. To keep the camera visible on the Echo Show at all times, you can set up a routine in the Alexa app. To do this, select “Routines” from the menu in the Alexa app.
8. Create a new routine by selecting the “+” icon in the top-right corner of the screen. Choose a trigger phrase, such as “Blink camera”, and select the action you want to happen when you say the phrase. For example, you could have the Echo Show display the live feed from your Blink camera when you say “Blink camera”.
By following these steps, you can keep your Blink camera visible on your Echo Show device and monitor your home security with ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I connect my Blink Camera to my Echo Show?
To connect your Blink Camera to your Echo Show, first ensure that both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Then, enable the Blink Smart Home Skill in your Alexa app and link your Blink account. Once the devices are linked, you can ask Alexa to show the camera feed on your Echo Show.
2. How do I keep my Blink Camera feed on my Echo Show continuously?
To keep your Blink Camera feed on your Echo Show continuously, you can use the “Alexa, show [camera name] on [device name]” command to display the feed on your Echo Show. If you want to keep the feed on continuously, you can say “Alexa, keep the screen on” or set a routine in your Alexa app to display the camera feed at certain times.
3. Is it possible to view multiple Blink Cameras on my Echo Show?
Yes, it is possible to view multiple Blink Cameras on your Echo Show. Simply enable the Blink Smart Home Skill in your Alexa app and link all of your Blink accounts. Then, you can ask Alexa to show the feed from a specific camera or all of your cameras at once. You can also use the Alexa app to create camera groups to view multiple cameras at once.