If you’re someone who frequently captures videos on your iPhone, you might face the problem of shaky footage. Fortunately, there are some tips and tricks you can follow to fix shaky camera on iPhone:
1. Restart your iPhone: This might sound like a simple solution, but it works in most cases. Sometimes, a restart can fix some software-related issues causing the shaky footage.
2. Use a tripod or stabilizer: If you have shaky hands or are in a situation where you can’t hold your phone steady, consider investing in a tripod or stabilizer. This is a great option if you have a lot of planned shots.
3. Use the built-in stabilization feature: Since the release of iPhone 6 Plus, Apple has introduced Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) and later on, Digital Image Stabilization (DIS) in iPhone cameras. These features help your iPhone to capture stable footage.
4. Use a third-party camera app: There are some third-party camera apps that come with advanced stabilization features. Some of these apps include Filmic Pro, Hyperlapse, and SteadyCam.
5. Try out the video editing tools: In case you have already captured shaky footage, there are editing tools available in the Photos app of your iPhone. You can stabilize the footage by selecting Edit, then tapping the crop icon, and then selecting the“Skew” slider.
In conclusion, shaky footage can ruin your otherwise beautiful videos, but there are some simple solutions to the problem. Try restarting your iPhone or investing in a tripod or stabilizer. Use the built-in stabilization feature or a third-party camera app. In case you already have shaky footage, use the editing tools to stabilize it.
1. How can I tell if my iPhone camera is shaky?
If you notice that your iPhone camera produces blurry or shaky photos or videos, it is likely that your camera is shaky. You may also observe that the camera lens moves independently from the rest of the iPhone when you tilt, rotate or shake it.
2. Can I fix the shaky camera problem on my iPhone without professional help?
Yes, it is possible to fix a shaky camera on your iPhone without seeking professional help. This article has outlined various solutions you can try, including cleaning the lens, disabling Optical Image Stabilization, updating your iPhone software, and using a tripod or stabilizer.
3. Is it safe to clean the camera lens on my iPhone by myself?
Yes, it is generally safe to clean the camera lens on your iPhone by yourself as long as you are careful. Avoid using abrasive materials or liquids and instead, use a clean, soft, lint-free cloth or a lens cleaning kit. Be gentle and avoid scratching the lens or getting moisture inside the camera unit.