If you want to change the WiFi on your ADT camera, here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Start by disconnecting your camera from the current WiFi network. You can do this by unplugging it from the power source.
2. Go to the ADT Pulse Portal and log in to your account.
3. Select the camera that you want to connect to a new WiFi network.
4. Click on the “Settings” button and navigate to the “Wireless Settings” option.
5. Choose the “Scan for Networks” option to search for available WiFi networks.
6. Once you find your new WiFi network, select it and enter the password.
7. Click on the “Save” button to save the new WiFi network settings.
8. Reconnect your camera to the power source and wait for it to connect to the new WiFi network.
9. Once the camera is connected to the new WiFi network, you should be able to access the camera feed from your ADT Pulse Portal.
It is important to note that you may need to perform a factory reset on your camera if it does not connect to the new WiFi network. This can be done by pressing the reset button on the camera for 15 seconds.
In summary, changing the WiFi on your ADT camera is a simple process that can be done by accessing the camera settings through the ADT Pulse Portal and following the steps listed above.
1. Can I change the wifi on my ADT camera?
Yes, you can change the wifi on your ADT camera. You may need to reset the camera and follow the setup process again to connect it to the new wifi network.
2. How do I reset my ADT camera?
To reset your ADT camera, locate the reset button on the back or bottom of the camera. Press and hold the button for 10-15 seconds until the camera’s LED light flashes rapidly. This indicates that the camera has been reset and is ready for setup.
3. What do I need to change the wifi on my ADT camera?
To change the wifi on your ADT camera, you will need the camera’s login credentials (username and password), access to the new wifi network, and a smartphone or computer to access the camera’s settings and setup process. You may also need to reset the camera before connecting it to the new wifi network.
4. What should I do if I am having trouble changing the wifi on my ADT camera?
If you are having trouble changing the wifi on your ADT camera, you can try resetting the camera and following the setup process again. You can also contact ADT customer support for further assistance.