Adding a video from the camera roll to Snapchat story is a simple process. Follow the steps mentioned below to add a video to your Snapchat story:
Step 1: Open Snapchat and swipe down from the camera screen to access the profile screen.
Step 2: Tap on the camera roll icon located at the bottom left corner of the screen.
Step 3: Select the video you want to upload to your story from your camera roll.
Step 4: Once selected, tap on the share icon, which is located at the bottom left corner of the screen.
Step 5: From the share menu, select ‘Snapchat’ to open the video in the Snapchat app.
Step 6: Add filters or other creative elements to your video and then tap on the ‘Send’ icon.
Step 7: From the send menu, select ‘My Story’ and then tap on the ‘Post’ button to add the video to your Snapchat story.
- It is important to note that you can only upload videos that are less than 60 seconds long to your Snapchat story.
- You can also add multiple videos to your Snapchat story by repeating the above steps.
- If you want to upload a video that is longer than 60 seconds, you can split it into multiple parts and upload them one by one.
- Before uploading the video, make sure that it is in the correct format and size to ensure that it appears correctly on your story.
By following these simple steps, you can easily add videos from your camera roll to your Snapchat story and share your special moments with your friends and followers.
1. Can I add videos from my camera roll to Snapchat stories?
Yes, you can add videos from your camera roll to Snapchat stories. The process is simple and can be done in a few steps.
2. How do I add videos from my camera roll to Snapchat stories?
To add videos from your camera roll to Snapchat stories, open the Snapchat app and swipe down from the camera screen. Then, tap on the small white circle on the bottom left corner of the screen. This will open your camera roll, and you can select the video you want to add to your story.
3. Are there any restrictions on the length of the video I can add to my Snapchat story?
Yes, there are restrictions on the length of the video you can add to your Snapchat story. You can only add videos that are up to 60 seconds long. If your video is longer than 60 seconds, you will need to trim it before adding it to your story.
4. Can I edit the video before adding it to my Snapchat story?
Yes, you can edit the video before adding it to your Snapchat story. Once you have selected the video from your camera roll, you can use Snapchat’s editing tools to add filters, text, emojis, and other effects to your video. You can also trim the video if it is longer than 60 seconds.