If you own a Blink camera and want to share it with your family, then there are a few simple steps that you can follow. Sharing your Blink camera with your family members will allow them to monitor your home, keep an eye on your pets, or just be aware of what’s happening in your home when you’re away. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Open the Blink app on your phone and log in with your account details.
2. Tap on the camera that you want to share with your family.
3. Tap on the settings icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.
4. Scroll down to the “Sharing” option and tap on it.
5. Tap on the “Add family member” button.
6. Enter the email address of the family member that you want to share the camera with.
7. Select the level of access that you want to grant to the family member. There are two levels of access – “View-only” and “Admin”.
8. “View-only” access allows the family member to view the camera’s live stream and motion clips, but they cannot manage the camera’s settings or notifications.
9. “Admin” access allows the family member to view the live stream, motion clips, manage the camera’s settings, and receive alerts and notifications.
10. Tap on the “Invite” button to send an invite to the family member to join your Blink account and access the shared camera.
That’s it! You have successfully shared your Blink camera with your family member. Now they can access the camera and monitor your home remotely. Remember to revoke access once they no longer need it by tapping the “Remove” button against the family member’s name in the “Sharing” option.
1. Can I share my Blink camera with multiple family members?
Yes, you can share your Blink camera with up to 10 family members. All they need is a separate Blink account with a different email address.
2. How do I share my Blink camera with my family members?
To share your Blink camera, open the Blink app and go to the “Settings” menu. From there, select “System Settings,” then “Sharing.” Enter the email address of the family member you want to share with and select the level of access you want them to have.
3. Can I control who has access to my Blink camera?
Yes, you have full control over who can access your Blink camera. You can add or remove family members from the sharing list at any time, and you can choose to give them full access or limit their access to specific features.
4. Is there any limit to the number of Blink cameras I can share with my family?
No, there is no limit to the number of Blink cameras you can share with your family members. You can share as many cameras as you want, and each family member can view all the cameras they have been given access to.